The Business Administration Doctorate program takes a rigorous, interactive approach to providing business professionals with the multidisciplinary knowledge, tools and skills that are required of executives and successful strategists. Learning in the Business Administration Doctorate at Marconi University
is a student-oriented experience featuring many collaborative activities and projects so that participants can leverage the experiences of their teachers, academic advisors and peers.
- To integrate knowledge and skills of professionals already involved in business activities, according to a strategic managerial perspective.
- To promote the change of the professional role of the worker and to accelerate their career path.
- To provide graduates with the ability to decode the changing market and to successfully thrive in the current competitive landscape.
- Chief Operational Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Administrative Service Manager
- Finance Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Business Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Business Operation Specialist
- Operations Research Analyst
Core Courses and Doctoral Dissertation Research totaling 45 credit hours.
- PSY 7550 Research Design Methodology
- STA 7501 Statistics
- GEB 7401 Business Administration
- ECO 7502 Managerial Economics
- ECO 7503 Economic geopolitics
- PSY 7551 Advanced Scholarly Writing
- DBA 7901 Doctoral Dissertation Research I
- DBA 7902 Doctoral Dissertation Research II
- DBA 7903 Doctoral Dissertation Research III
- DBA 7904 Doctoral Comprehensive Examination
Students will choose one of the following specializations within the program and complete each of the courses towards the degree, totaling 15 credit hours.
- FIN 7601 Principles of financial management
- FIN7602 International Corporate Finance
Human Resources Management
- MAN7201-People and project management
- MAN 7202 Organizational behavior
- MAN 7301 International business and WTO
- MAN 7302 Commercial and tax law
- MAR 7801 Marketing in diverse environments
- MAR 7802 Strategic Marketing
- MAN 7401 Leadership and change management
- MAN 7402 Business Ethics
Management Control Systems
- MAN 7501 Techniques of management control
- MAN 7502 Business information systems
- MAN 7701 Corporate Strategy
- MAN 7702 Business strategy and policies
In order to be admitted to the Business Administration Doctorate program, applicants must:
- possess a master’s degree from a certified institution;
- have achieved a minimum graduate grade point average of at least 3.0 (4.0);
- submit a completed admissions application;
- submit a $29.00 nonrefundable application fee;
- submit an updated resume;
- submit 3 letters of professional references (non-family members).
Minimum 2 years and maximum 3 Years.
The installment fees given above is as per 3 years duration which are 12 installments and if you wish to complete in 2 years the installment amount will increase however, total fees will remain the same.
You can apply for 25% or 50% scholarship which would be granted after your application and documents verification along with academic performance.
Frequently Asked Questions