The Agile Project Management course introduces you to the concepts and best practices for Agile and Scrum. Agile is a well suited project management approach for complex and uncertain projects. Scrum is one of the most popular frameworks to implement Agile fundamentals.
- Helps you become an expert in Scrum
- Enhances your ability to develop and deliver high-quality products to your customers
- Unique Feature: Helps and assists in learning the softer side of Agile, in terms of team management, conflict management, performance appraisals of agile-scrum teams, contract management in agile-scrum environment
- Understand Agile Manifesto and principles
- Recall Scrum Life Cycle and various Scrum terminologies
- Understand Product Backlog composition and its challenges
- Learn different ways to prioritize product backlog
- Define Sprint Goal
- Understand the relationship among UserStory, Epic and feature
- Define Estimation, Issues and list down the benefits of doing Estimation
- Explain the purpose of burndown chart, its type and interpretation
- Define Velocity and its usage
- Agile Introduction
- Scrum Introduction
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Ceremonies and OutcomeWhat are Scrum Ceremonies and its purpose?
- Requirements and UserStories
- Module Estimation and Planning
- Burndown chart and Contracts
- Soft skills
- Performance Appraisal
WHY THIS PROGRAM?
Agile has become a buzz word for industry and the concept of Project Management using Agile methodologies is very rapidly evolving and will have a significant impact on the project management profession. Changing environments are embraced at any stage of the process to provide the customer with a competitive advantage. Product or services are delivered with higher frequency. Sustainable development is accomplished through agile processes whereby development teams and stakeholders are able to maintain a constant and ongoing pace.
Agile project management continuously evaluates time and cost as primary constraints. Rapid feedback, continuous adaptation and QA best practices are built in to the team’s committed schedules, ensuring top-quality output and proven processes. Agile Project Managers look at proactive, real-time delivery metrics.
Self-Learning: We provide access to our Learning Management System (LMS) that includes resources from e-books, assignments, Audio-Video links and web-links. The LMS is accessible via smart phones and tab
Faculty Led Live Classes: Our expert faculty members take session on each paper that is delivered through live webinar sessions mostly on weekends. These sessions are joined by students from India and Abroad. Key concepts, case studies and real life examples are discussed. Students also get chance to clarify their doubts / academic clarifications. If by any chance you miss these live classes, don’t worry, the recorded sessions are uploaded in the LMS
24 x 7 Student Support: A dedicated helpdesk to seek resolutions or reach out for any support / help required. This helpdesk is managed by dedicated program managers to ensure timely response and satisfactory closure of queries
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM?
- Software developers who are practicing PMP/traditional project management and want to move to agile practice
- Project managers who want to become either Scrum Masters or Product Owners to be ready to take up these in-demand roles
- Existing project managers who have to implement agile in their organizations
- Corporates who want to transition to agile practice
- Freshers (software development knowledge is mandatory) who have dome CPM/PMP should do this to understand the difference between traditional project management and Agile
- IT heads/business heads/senior IT managers should also do this to understand the need for agile
WHY FROM US?
- Certificate of recognition from one of the finest universities in IT in India and Global Industry leader
- Content is developed and delivered by Xebia. Xebia is a leader in implementing and coaching Agile practices in multiple industries across the world
- Exclusively emphasize on Performance Appraisal, Fixed Price, Fixed Date, Fixed Scope projects along with real-life cases. These are the fresh topics covered in the program, which essentially not covered by courses offered by other institutions
- You will get 12 sessions of 3 hours each of high-quality content and delivered by Industry experts and SMEs which includes the best practices and latest trends in the industry.
On successful completion of the program, you will get the Certificate in Agile Project Management from UPES along with Certificate from Xebia IT Architects
Frequently Asked Questions