MBA in Financial Management is tailor made for finance professionals and other professionals who aspire to develop a career in finance sector. It covers all the critical aspect such as capital management, international finance and mergers & acquisition and others. Get in-depth understanding of utilization of financial data in decision-making process and how to translate that information to effectively apply it in different business scenarios.
- To develop better understanding of the role of financial management in different organisations.
- To enhance your ability to analyze different market situations and make sound strategic decisions.
- Develop professionals capable of implementing asset allocation strategies and risk management techniques.
- Gain skills and knowledge necessary to enhance your career in finance industry.
- Leverage cutting-edge techniques and the resources for the organizational growth.
- Financial adviser
- Financial manager
- Financial risk analyst
- Financial trader
- Internal auditor
- Investment analyst
- Operational investment banker
- Retail banker
- Tax professional/tax inspector
- Tax adviser
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Business Communication Skills
- Production, Operations & SCM
- Information Technology for Business
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Essentials of Business Finance
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Team Building and Leadership
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Cost Accounting & Control
- International Finance
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation
2 years Maximum - 4 years
Frequently Asked Questions