MBA in Financial Management is tailor made for finance professionals and other professionals who aspire to develop a career in finance sector. The Dual Certification Program equips the student towards evolving as a professional for effective decision making in this dynamic business world. Upon successfully completion of first year of the program the student earns an Industry endorsed certification and upon successfully completion of year two the student earns a MBA Degree.
- To develop better understanding of the role of financial management in different organisations.
- To enhance your ability to analyze different market situations and make sound strategic decisions.
- Develop professionals capable of implementing asset allocation strategies and risk management techniques.
- Gain skills and knowledge necessary to enhance your career in finance industry.
- Leverage cutting-edge techniques and the resources for the organizational growth.
- Potential career
- Financial adviser
- Financial manager
- Financial risk analyst
- Financial trader
- Internal auditor
- Investment analyst
- Operational investment banker
- Retail banker
- Tax professional/tax inspector
- Tax adviser
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Essentials Of Business Finance
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Team Building And Leadership
- Analysis Of Financial Statements
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Cost Accounting & Control
- International Finance
- Project Work
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation
Minimum- 2 years Maximum- 4 years
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the accreditations and affiliations of VOU?
Venkateshwara Open University is established through Arunachal Pradesh State Legislative Act, LAW/LEGN-10/2012, Arunachal Pradesh (Act No.10 of 2012),VOU has vital and rich experience in the field of Education including Open and Distance Education.
Venkateshwara Open University is empowered to award degrees as specified by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 22 of the UGC Act 1956.
What are the admission procedure and documents required?
Mandatory Documents for Admission:
- Duly filled Admission Form
- Student Signature on Admission Form has to match with ID Card Submitted
- Self Attested Photocopy of Degree Certificate (for PG/MBA Program)
- Self Attested Photocopy of All year/All Semester Mark sheets
- Self Attested Photocopy of 10th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate
- Self Attested Photocopy of 12th Std. Mark sheet
- Passport size colour Photo-3 copies/or Soft Copy
- Photocopy of Govt. Photo ID Proof (e.g. PAN card, Voter's ID, Aadhaar Card,
- Driving License, Passport etc.)
- In Case of Name Change, need Name Change document
- For Foreign Student, Foreign Address proof or copy of Passport
- Fees as per our policy. Cheque/DD/Online Payment Receipt
- In case of Installments Post Dated Cheques are Mandatory to be submitted at time of admission)
- Letter of Undertaking, if Required (as per case requirement and norms of university)
The admission would be processed as per the information provided by the student and in case of any discrepancy in the same, the university would have the right to cancel the admission and the fees paid would be forfeited.
Is there any Annual Payment method ?
Yes, student can pay in Annual Breakdown:
At the time of Admission Rs 28, 500/-
1 year from date of admission Rs. 26,500/-
Total Rs. 55,000/-
At the time of Admission $1200
1 year from date of admission $1200
What will I get on enrollment? Will there be any study Material?
On Enrollment student will receive the following:
- Registration letter
- Study Material - Books (Self Learning Material)
- Student Handbook
- LMS login ID & Password
- Course material in SD Card/CD
- Fee receipt
- University I-Card will be sent to you within 45-60 days from the date of enrollment.
Submission of Fees and Admission form does not mean that admission is confirmed. The admission will be treated as enrolled only after Registration Number has been generated by University, subject to provisional or confirmed enrollment.
Is there Provisional Admissions will be Granted?
Provisional admissions will be granted if students accompany with a undertaking letter in following cases:
- All mandated educational documents have not been submitted & student is asking for additional time
- Final Year student who has appeared for the examination & submitted hall ticket as proof.
Provisional admissions will be cancelled if the information provided by student is found incorrect or if student fail to submit the required documents within 2 months/60 days. In such cases, the fees already paid will be forfeited.
Do you have a Lateral Entry option?
Students may apply for lateral entry, if they have cleared the qualifying examination required for the respective semester as per the guidelines of the university and such qualifying examination should be from a recognized University or AICTE/UGC Approved Institute/University.
Student can send their mark sheet for verification in case of lateral entry. There would be lateral entry fees applicable as per policy of the university.
When are the examinations conducted? What is the pattern of exams?
Examinations are conducted between 15th - 30th Jan, 15th - 30 th July. Student can attempt examinations twice a year only.
The student can give backlog examination for previous semester if any, in the next exam cycle or with the fresh subjects of the subsequent semester.
Students are eligible to appear for examinations as per table given below.
The examination consists of objective questions the exam paper will contain 50 questions of 2 marks each.
- Examination duration is one hour
- Passing mark is 40%
- First Attempt: Free of cost
- Second attempt examination Fees (Per Subject): Indian Student INR 300/Foreign or NRI $45
- Examination Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Students who have past due payments will not be allowed to give their examinations
- Students who are enrolled under the Indian/Civilian category but wish to appear for the
- examinations abroad, will need to pay the examination fee of $45 per subject
How to appear for examinations?
You need to fill up the online examination form . The online forms are made available one month before the examination month.
You will not be allowed to appear for the examination without the Hall ticket, Student ID card and a photo ID (not applicable for students appearing through NRI mode)
What is the exam slot booking procedure?
Exam slots need to be booked after three working days post submitting the online examination form (only for Indian students). Availability of Exam slots is on First Come First Serve Basis. The tab for slot booking available on website.
What are the eligibility criteria appear for examinations?
You will be eligible to appear for the examinations, subject to no dues of fees as per payment schedule and student should clear their respective semester assignments as per the above dates to be eligible for exams. There should be a gap of 6 months between 2 semesters.
What are the examinations exceptions?
- There will be no exam exceptions at all for students.
- Students in remote locations or serving the Nation, have the option to book/schedule their examinations, as per their convenience, they will not be exempted from appearing for examinations.
When will I get Marksheet and Certifications?
- Once the student completes all the mandated assignments, examinations and projects (if applicable) the final mark sheet and certificate would be dispatched by the university .
- All pending payments/dues need to be cleared by the student, before the certification.
Can I change my course after enrollment?
- Course change requests need to be done within 45 days from the date of enrollment and no
- verbal requests will be accepted
- University will check the eligibility criteria for the course/program applied
- For Indian Students Processing fee of Rs.1000/- will be charged for course change
- New study material will be sent once the previous study material, I-Card, Admission Letter and Payment Receipt are returned to the university
- Once above are received, course change along with new study material dispatch will require at least 10 working days.
Can I change my course Specialization after enrollment?
- Specialization change requests need to be done within 6 months from the date of enrollment and no verbal requests will be accepted.
- Processing fee of Rs. 1,000/- for Indian students, For Foreign/NRI Students $250 will be charged for specialization change. New study material will be sent once the previous study material, I-Card; Admission Letter and Original Payment Receipt are returned. Once received, study material will be dispatched within 10 working days
Can I cancel my course after enrollment?
- Cancellation requests need to be sent by the students within 15 working days from date of payment of fees (which is 21 calendar days), for the student to be eligible for a refund.
- Students need to inform about cancellation in writing/email, no verbal or telephonic request will be accepted.
- There will be no refunds for cancellation requests received after the mandated timeline of 15 working days from date of payment of fees
- For cases which are eligible for refunds, the following deductions will be made:
- 25% as administrative charges (if study material returned by student and received by VOU)
- 50% as administrative charges (if study material not returned by student or received by VOU)
- The % deductions will be done on the total course fee (not on fees or installment paid by the student)
- Refund processing takes 45 working days from receipt date of refund request.
- If the student submits fees and admission form and wherein the registration number has yet not been generated and the student is seeking refund, the standard cancellation policy of the University would be applicable as above.
The university has the right to cancel the admission or/and de-activate the online services if the information provided by student is found wrong or the fees which is due during course conduction as per the fees plan chosen by the student, has not been paid.The university reserves the right to amend the policies at any point of time and adhere to the UGC norms, Govt. of India.
How will I come to know about the status of my application for Admission?
You can always contact DLP India for your enrollment details or if you are facing some issues at email@example.com or call us at +91-9958934646
Is there any placement support?
VOU School of Strategic Management assists all the deserving students for exciting employment opportunities.
Can a foreign student enroll in these courses?
Yes anyone from anywhere can enroll for these courses due to its online delivery mode but fees structure is different for foreign nationals. Please contact 9958934646 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
How can i contact DLP india?
To contact DLP India, please mail us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9958934646
Is the fee Refundable?
No, Fee once paid is not refundable as per rules of University.