Practically all organizations including government, semi-government, co-operative and private commercial ventures are needed to have one or more supervisors who look after the financial and accounts related matters of that company. Obligations of account supervisors incorporate the planning of monetary reports, immediate or backhanded investment exercises and execution of money, and so on. Finance officials likewise need to create techniques and actualize the transient and long haul objectives of the establishment.
The main target of this course from Jainpur National University
is to provide the understudies with all the fundamental details related to finance management and help them develop the required skills and expertise, so that they could use the best of their knowledge as a finance official in the leading organizations and businesses across the globe.
Once the students are through with this course, they have lots of opportunities in different government, non-government and private organizations in India as well as abroad. They can apply for several roles such as:
- Finance Manager
- Finance Officer
- Account Manager
- Finance Executive
- Account Executive
- Finance Director
- Accounts Director, and so forth.
- Business Environment
- Organization Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Indian Ethos and Management
- Fundamental of information Technology
- Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Financial Institution & Services
- International Financial Management
- Working Capital Management
- Management Control System
- Accounting for Managers
- Quantitative Techniques
- Marketing Management
- Human REsource Management
- Production & Operation Management
- Research Methodology for Management Decision
- Management Information System
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Reserach Project
obtained in the Entrance Test with Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. Student have to attach self attested photo copies of all mark sheets.
Lateral Entry: There is no provision for lateral entry in MBA.
Frequently Asked Questions