Education from Unicaf University
is an increasingly changing, dynamic and very demanding sector which requires professionals and practitioners to be very qualified in order to meet various challenges.
The MA in Education is suitable for all those that are interested in understanding the important role of education in our everyday lives and especially the links between education, society and students of all ages. It is an ideal degree for all those who wish to enter into the educational sector and all current practitioners who wish to enhance further their knowledge in the fields of teaching and learning. Necessary skills such as the use of ICT, problem solving, critical thinking, and communication and research skills are acquired through the course.
Throughout the Master’s programme students will be engaged in research, teaching methods, learning how to adapt with learning disabilities and understand educational practices
The programme Masters of Education aims to prepare students as Teacher Educators, Administrators and Researchers for various institutions engaged in Teaching, Educational Research and Educational Planning.
- The aspiring professionals in blooming education sector, can work on various posts in private and government driven organizations in India and across the globe, such as:
- Professor /Teacher in schools, colleges and universities
- Education Administrators like Principal/ Vice Principal
- Education Counselor in different organizations
- Education Board Supervisor, and so on
- Research Practices and Methods
- Dissertation Part 1
- Dissertation Part 2
- Analysis of Learning Disabilities in Education
- ICT in Education
- Teaching and Learning Environment
- Introduction to Master Degree
- Induction Module
- Regular admission to a Master’s programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree
- Applicants with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry
- HND Relevant holders with good relevant work experience (post graduation) may be considered for entry
- English proficiency (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
- Updated CV
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business)
- Personal Statement (mimimum 500 words)
- Copy of passport or ID
Online and through Supported Open Learning
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the eligibility requirements that candidate should have to be able to join the UNICAF Scholarship programme?
To apply for the UNICAF Scholarship programme, candidates should:
Which programs can I study with the help of a scholarship?
Do I need to have work experience to apply?
Work experience is not required for admission, although having relevant work experience may help you in cases where an applicant’s academic qualifications do not fully satisfy the admissions criteria.
Will my degree have the same value as one earned on campus?
Yes of course. The degree you earn will hold the same value, acceptance, and credibility as any equivalent degree earned in a traditional campus environment.
If my academic qualifications are not in English, do they need to be translated?
All academic qualifications need to be translated to English.
Is it UNICAF a full 100% scholarship programme?
No! UNICAF gives partial scholarship opportunities up to 80%.
What if I cannot provide proof of English Proficiency?
Applicants, who are unable to provide recognized proof of English Proficiency, will be given the opportunity to take the English Placement Test (EPT).
How can i contact DLP india?
To contact DLP India, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-9958934646
Will my degree state”online” on it?
The degree you earn will be the same as any equivalent degree earned in traditional campus environment.
Will I be able to take part in the graduation ceremony?
Sure! Once you have successfully completed your degree, you will be eligible to participate in the ceremony.
Is there a training course before to start my studies?
Yes! UNICAF offers an induction course for students which help them acquire all the necessary introductory knowledge on the use of VLE and other UNICAF systems.
What are the payment fees that I have to pay?
Payment fees depend on the University you choose to study with and the scholarship that you are eligible to earn.