Like all degree Programs at Marconi University
, the Master in Risk Management is based on a concept called "Outcomes Based Learning". This breaks up the educational experience into the categories of knowledge and ability, identifying the things a student should know and be able to do upon completion.Based on thorough analysis of the dynamics of financial nature and accounting, students will develop the distinct competency in analyzing the accounting system as a function of the financial structure of the organization.
The Master program is structured to provide expert training and to prepare students to excel in public/private organizations and financial firms worldwide, through an innovative approach combining theoretical knowledge with practical experiences. Virtual laboratories, case studies, lectures and testimonies given by experts in the field ensure a highly practical and operational approach
Offered in both Italian and English, the Master’s program is structured to provide expert training and to prepare students to excel in public/private organizations and financial firms worldwide, through an innovative approach combining theoretical knowledge with practical experiences. The professional profile of the expert in internal controls, corporate governance, riskmanagement and auditing is characterized by:
- Interdisciplinary knowledge of socio-economics and management.
- Understanding (theoretical and practical) of the structural characteristics of firms (financial and otherwise) and its working processes.
- Operational analysis capabilities of an organization's financial structure.
- Buisness english
- Fundamentals of General Mathematics
- Fundamentals of Statistics
- History of the economic thought
- Fundamentals of Business Economics and Accounting
- Economic Environments
- Business Economics and Accounting
- Market Economy and Financial Intermediaries
- Corporate Finance
- Audit Techniques
- Corporate Investment Banking
- Risk Management
- Corporate strategy
- Financial Markets and Instruments
- Project Finance and Risk Management
- Global Finance
In order to be admitted to the Master in Risk Management program, applicants mustpossess a bachelor's degree from a certified institution. All courses are taught in English; therefore, proficiency in English language is required.
Frequently Asked Questions