With business problems growing more complex and companies implementing projects across the globe, there is an increased need for effective project leadership and management. Project management tools and techniques are essential in keeping change processes on track. Project management is a key function in many industries, like software, information technology, pharmaceuticals, and finance, to name a few.
- To equip students as a successful business executive by sharpening their project knowledge as well as managing time, clients, and quality control.
- To prepare students to serve effectively as an expert in the modern business world, emphasizing the importance of applying ethics to management practices.
- To prepare students for project-related responsibilities that can lead them to managerial roles within business-related careers.
- To cover integral planning concepts such as the project life cycle, financial planning and risk analysis.
- Conceptualize, plan, implement and complete projects while overseeing them from goal definition, development and completion point of view.
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Director
- Project Lead
- Project Specialist
- Operations Manager
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business Communication Skills
- Management Of Project
- Project Management
- Team Building And Leadership
Any Graduate with 2 Years of Experience
Frequently Asked Questions