Financial planners and financial analysts help guide businesses and individuals in making investment choices. Both carry out financial research and analysis, which they use to provide investment suggestions to clients. But analysts and advisors differ in their clientele and in the information they give out. Financial analysts evaluate the economic outlook of different sectors and industries for organizations that wish to invest. Personal financial advisors work with individual clients and focus on a wide range of personal investment needs.
- To teach students the techniques and tools useful for financial planning and analysis in today’s financial and economic scenario.
- To improve students’ technical and interpersonal skills through the use of case studies.
- To engender the required analytical knowledge and skills in order to develop proficient financial planners.
- To nurture and groom the aspirants in order to match the requirement of the financial industry.
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analysts
- Investment Planners
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business Communication Skills
- Analysis Of Financial Statements
- Cost Accounting & Control
- Financial Planning & Analysis
Any Graduate with 2 Years of Experience
Frequently Asked Questions