Branding and advertising from Mewar University
is a process of managing marketing techniques for a particular brand or a product. It is used to increase the product value in the domestic and global market.
- To give students an understanding of communication, advertising and marketing strategies.
- To develop the perspective and skills necessary to pursue careers in the branding and advertising.
- To expose students’ to cutting edge marketing tools, methods, case studies and most recent trends in advertising and branding.
- To enable students to gain a wide gamut of knowledge, practical abilities and creative skills across a wide range of advertising practices and media forms.
- To structure, fundamental core management concepts and principles.
- The program highlights different aspects of emerging market, advertising and creative component of brand building.
- Media Manager
- Brand Manager
- Production Industry
- Business Development.
- Marketing Research and Analysis.
- Resource Manager
- Advertising manager
- Advertising media planner
- Creative director
- Online marketing manager
- Campaign manager
- Marketing consultant
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business Communication Skills
- Brand Positioning Strategies
- Fundamentals Of Advertising
- Practices In Advertising
Any Graduate with 2 Years of Experience
Frequently Asked Questions