The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program from ICFAI University
is offered on distance mode by the ICFAI University, Tripura.The Program aims to impart knowledge and understanding of the different aspects of management. The program prepares the students with the skills, knowledge and strategic perspectives essential to the leadership of business around the world.
MBA programs are designed with the input of industry professionals to ensure that we deliver a curriculum that's rigorous, relevant and current.
- Risk Surveyor.
- Regulatory Risk Manager.
- Risk and Governance Manager.
- Exit Strategy Manager.
- Risk management consultant.
- Organizational planning director.
- Inventory administrator.
- Compliance supervisor.
- Insurance claim manager.
- Loss control agent.
- Quality control coordinator.
- Convenient & flexibility mode of learning
- Contemporary & updated curriculum
- Quality course-ware
- Additional learning inputs in the form of relevant magazines / journals
- You can choose your specialization as per your interest in the 2nd year (i.e, 3 semester)
- Continue with full-time job
- You can study Anywhere India & Overseas
- Quarterly Examinations 4 Times in a year.
- Well-planned & pre-fixed examination schedules for effective planning of their personal / professional commitments.
- For all subjects,CBTexaminations
- Web support on 24/7 basis
- Fees EMI facility
- Online Counseling classes.
- Principles of Management
- Business Communication & Soft Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Economics for Managers
- Business Environment & Law
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Foundations of Accounting & Finance
- IT & Systems
- Project & Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Quantitative Methods
Choose any 3 out of the remaining 4 elective subjects
- Risk Management and Derivative Analysis
- Risk Management in Financial Institutions
- Integrated Treasury Operations
- Foreign Exchange Management
- Business Policy & Strategy
- International Business
- Management Control Systems
- Leadership & Change Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
Graduates (any discipline)
- Initial Payment (by Demand Draft / Credit Card) - Rs.10,000/-
- Balance amount to be paid through Equated Monthly Installments [EMIs] (including bank charges) by Post-dated Cheques (PDCs) - Rs.3950/-
- Number of EMIs - 16
Frequently Asked Questions