In today's technology driven economy there is an ever growing demand for highly skilled individuals in the field of business analytics from Suresh Gyan Vihar University
to effectively evaluate the growing business data to drive company strategy forward and ensure a competitive edge over competitors. Job opportunities in business analytics are expected to grow by 30% till 2018. Our MBA in Business Analytics develops data-savvy professionals capable ofeffectively managing, overseeing and evaluating analytics tools for a successful career in the world of Big Data and Analytics. Whether you are interested in data management, analysis or development, our Business Analytics MBA provides the knowledge and unique skill sets you need to be a leader in such an evolving field.
- To provide practical skills and theoretical knowledge essential for todays business intelligence requirements.
- To provide the student with specialized training regarding advanced analytical techniques for managerial decision making.
- To equip students to achieve better business performance with the use of data analysis and quantitative models.
- To develop knowledge and competencies on various analytical tools and technologies to collect and analyze data for generating business intelligence and support different functional areas of organizations belonging to various industry domains.
- Business Analyst
- Business Analyst Industry Expert
- Business Analyst Project Manager
- Data Analyst
- Big Data Analyst
- Data Warehousing Expert
- Business Intelligence Expert
- Data Mining Expert
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production, Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Data and Information Management
- Fundamentals of Data Analytics
- Presentation and Visualisation of data
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Modelling for Decision Making
- Applications of Business Analytics
- Internet Analytics Strategies
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation
Minimum- 2 years Maximum- 4 year
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the accreditations and affiliations of SGVU?
Exams are online or Offline? What is the pattern of exams?
Time duration of Exams?
Examination duration is one hour
What is the admissions procedure?
What are the documents required for admission?
Mandatory Documents for Admission:-
Do I need to be internet literate to pursue these programmes?
Basic proficiency in internet is required since all assignments & examinations are online.
Will there be any study Material?
The student would be provided with the hard copy of books/study material along with the login credentials of the Learning management system (LMS) for accessing the courses online.
How much time it takes to get the study Material?
After enrollment confirmation, student ID is generated and the student kit along with I-card, admission letter and study material is dispatched via courier within 15-20 working days. The enrollment number would be generated within 21 working days after receipt of complete set of documents and applicable fees. In standard conditions the student should receive the enrollment number and study material dispatch intimation within 21 working days after submission of all mandatory documents & applicable fees. (Courier delivery timelines additional at actuals)
When are the examinations conducted?
Examinations are tentatively conducted between 15th � 30th January and July. Student can attempt examinations twice a year only.
What are some of the reasons that may lead to rejection of an application?
Your application may be rejected if:
How will I come to know about the status of my application for Admission?
You can contact DLP India for your enrollment details or if you are facing some issues then email us on email@example.com or call us at +91-9958934646
Is there any provision to pursue more than one course at a time?
Yes UGC/DEB has some guidelines in which you can take up some courses together in a specific combination. You can contact DLP India for more details.
How do I make a payment?
You can make payment in installments or in a lump sum for exciting offers. Convenient payment options like debit/credit card, bank transfer, cheques, etc.
Can I change my course after enrollment?
No once enrollment no is generated you cannot change the course.
Can I cancel my course after enrollment?
No there is no option of cancellation.
Is there any entrance test?
There is no entrance test.
When are the admissions done?
Students can take admission round a year however examination cycle will depend on the time of enrollment.
Is there any placement support?
In association with PeopleStrong, SVGU-DE provides free 12 hour career workshop by industry experts to help the students adapt to the dynamic corporate environment. During these sessions, top business leaders would share their experiences and insights on making a successful career in the corporate world.
Moreover, PeopleStrong is a leadingplatform-based Multi-process HR Outsourcing (mpHRO), RP Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and technology company which assists all the deserving students for exciting employment opportunities. PeopleStrong has a strong client base of about 125+ clients across diverse industry sectors like Automotive, Software & IT, Aviation, Manufacturing, FMCG & many more. Kindly contact DLP India to know the client list.
Can a foreign student enroll in these courses?
Yes anyone from anywhere can enroll for these courses due to its online delivery mode but fees structure is different for foreign nationals. Please contact 9958934646 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Do you have a Lateral Entry option?
Yes, university has lateral entry options.
Is there any Additional charges to pay for Lateral Entry?
Yes there are lateral entry charges but it has not been activated yet, for more information contact to DLP india call us at +91-9958934646
How can i contact DLP india?
To contact DLP India, please mail us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9958934646
Is the fee Refundable?
No, Fee once paid is not refundable as per rules of University.