MBA in Branding & Advertising programme from Suresh Gyan Vihar University
covers core principles to allow students gain wide range of knowledge, creative skills and practical abilities across various advertising and branding platforms. This course is designed for students interested in various aspects of branding and advertising like advertising campaigns, interactive digital media, audience measurement, corporate positioning, branding, consumer behavior etc. This course is ideal for aspirants who wish to follow a career in this field or move into branding & advertising role from other background.
- To provide thorough understanding of the utilization of advertising, integrated communication platforms and new media in the local, national and international markets.
- To impart rigorous knowledge with comprehensive skills to develop students into effective managers.
- To expose students to various facets of branding & advertising like brand positioning, complain management, strategic promotion, market research and communication effectiveness.
- To expose students to cutting edge branding and advertising tools, methods and case studies.
- To provide insights on different aspects of emerging market trends and different creative component involved in brand building.
- Media manager
- Brand manager
- Production industry
- Business Development
- Advertising manager
- Advertising media planner
- Creative director
- Online marketing manager
- Campaign manager
- Marketing consultant
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production, Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Fundamentals of Advertising
- Practices in Advertising
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Fundamentals of Brand Management
- Brand Positioning Strategies
- Brand Marketing Programmes & Performance Measurement
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation
Minimum- 2 years
Maximum- 4 years
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the accreditations and affiliations of SGVU?
Exams are online or Offline? What is the pattern of exams?
Time duration of Exams?
Examination duration is one hour
What is the admissions procedure?
What are the documents required for admission?
Mandatory Documents for Admission:-
Do I need to be internet literate to pursue these programmes?
Basic proficiency in internet is required since all assignments & examinations are online.
Will there be any study Material?
The student would be provided with the hard copy of books/study material along with the login credentials of the Learning management system (LMS) for accessing the courses online.
How much time it takes to get the study Material?
After enrollment confirmation, student ID is generated and the student kit along with I-card, admission letter and study material is dispatched via courier within 15-20 working days. The enrollment number would be generated within 21 working days after receipt of complete set of documents and applicable fees. In standard conditions the student should receive the enrollment number and study material dispatch intimation within 21 working days after submission of all mandatory documents & applicable fees. (Courier delivery timelines additional at actuals)
When are the examinations conducted?
Examinations are tentatively conducted between 15th – 30th January and July. Student can attempt examinations twice a year only.
What are some of the reasons that may lead to rejection of an application?
Your application may be rejected if:
How will I come to know about the status of my application for Admission?
You can contact DLP India for your enrollment details or if you are facing some issues then email us on email@example.com or call us at +91-9958934646
Is there any provision to pursue more than one course at a time?
Yes UGC/DEB has some guidelines in which you can take up some courses together in a specific combination. You can contact DLP India for more details.
How do I make a payment?
You can make payment in installments or in a lump sum for exciting offers. Convenient payment options like debit/credit card, bank transfer, cheques, etc.
Can I change my course after enrollment?
No once enrollment no is generated you cannot change the course.
Can I cancel my course after enrollment?
No there is no option of cancellation.
Is there any entrance test?
There is no entrance test.
When are the admissions done?
Students can take admission round a year however examination cycle will depend on the time of enrollment.
Is there any placement support?
In association with PeopleStrong, SVGU-DE provides free 12 hour career workshop by industry experts to help the students adapt to the dynamic corporate environment. During these sessions, top business leaders would share their experiences and insights on making a successful career in the corporate world.
Moreover, PeopleStrong is a leadingplatform-based Multi-process HR Outsourcing (mpHRO), RP Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and technology company which assists all the deserving students for exciting employment opportunities. PeopleStrong has a strong client base of about 125+ clients across diverse industry sectors like Automotive, Software & IT, Aviation, Manufacturing, FMCG & many more. Kindly contact DLP India to know the client list.
Can a foreign student enroll in these courses?
Yes anyone from anywhere can enroll for these courses due to its online delivery mode but fees structure is different for foreign nationals. Please contact 9958934646 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Do you have a Lateral Entry option?
Yes, university has lateral entry options.
Is there any Additional charges to pay for Lateral Entry?
Yes there are lateral entry charges but it has not been activated yet, for more information contact to DLP india call us at +91-9958934646
How can i contact DLP india?
To contact DLP India, please mail us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9958934646
Is the fee Refundable?
No, Fee once paid is not refundable as per rules of University.