This course deals with the understanding of the commercial sector and financial data analysis so that understudies can all kind of financial and accounting environment. The program covers capabilities in accounting, financial sector, data frameworks and e-business. This creative project is intended for individuals in center to senior administration who are searching for further learning in their picked vocations.
- The primary objective of this masters program is to coordinate progressed hypothetical and specialized learning in the students in business which incorporates a choice of issues in accounting, reviewing and affirmation, account, financial matters, quantitative routines, data frameworks, business law, corporation law, taxation law and exploration techniques in business related orders.
- It provides the understudies with special skills to apply hypothetical, specialized information and exploration based aptitudes to assess and take care of rising and propelled business issues, and to direct a research based venture.
- The course legitimizes and imparts thoughts in community oriented settings, including translation and correspondence of hypothetical issues to both expert and non-experts audience in business related controls.
After completing this course, the aspirants gain the expertise required to deal with the issues and problems emerging with time in the accounts and commercial sector. The various roles one can opt for in several government and private organizations are:
- Accounts Manager/Executive/Supervisor
- Finance Manager/Planner
- Commercial data supervisor
- Compliance Specialists
- Income Tax Official
- Auditor and so forth.
- Management concept
- Financial Management
- Modern Marketing
- Management Accounting
- Human Resource Management
Group - A
- Company Law
- Project finance
- Direct taxes
- Advanced Corporate Accounting
- Advanced Cost Accounting
- Management of Financial Services
- Advanced banking
- International trade and Foreign Exchange
- Bank Management
- Business Law
B.com./ BBM/ B.com. (C.A)/ B.B.A./ B.A. corporate secretaryship/ B.A. co-operation/ Bachelor of Bank Management/ M.B.a. and B.A./B.sc. Maths with two Commerce subjects including Accountancy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you tell us if Annamalai University is recognized by UGC?
Annamalai University is a 84 year old state Government University, approved by UGC and Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
One of the top three Universities in India on the number of admissions to be taken year on year through distance mode. Over 2 Lakh students join Annamalai University every year.
Worlds largest on the number of programs to be offered in distance mode with more than 450 programs in their basket.
What is the eligibility criterion for the programs you offer?
10 + 2 + 3 Years Graduation from a recognized University.
Are the programs offered by you approved by Government?
The degree is recognized by UGC and approved by the Ministry of HRD, India.Hence, the degrees offered by Annamalai University are valid in private/public and government sectors organizations.
What are the tech. requirements for taking your online sessions?
You could do the program on the computer/ laptop provided with internet connectivity (A 512 KBPS connection is sufficient). Speakers/Headphones would enrich your experience while attending audio-visual sessions.
How do you conduct classes and what are all covered in it?
We deliver the program in online mode. You would be given a dedicated access right for their own virtual learning space. You will undergo various knowledge rich learning components. The details are given below.
How are exams administered?
The final assessment is governed by Annamalai University directly. Each subject assessment is done for 100 Marks. Internal assessment is of 25 marks and External assessment is for 75 marks and it is conducted by Annamalai University through conventional paper-pen exam held all over India in Annamalai University designated examination centres.
What happens if we miss to attend the examinations?
The academic year end examinations are conducted in the month of May each year. Students who miss to attend this exam or fail in any of the subject can take up supplementary exams conducted in December each year.
How much amount is to be paid towards Examination fees?
Examination fees is generally between Rs.300 - Rs.500 per paper and it is decided by the university before the examination.
What is the application and Prospectus fees?
The application and Prospectus fees for MBA Program is Rs.500 and if requested to courier it would be Rs.600.
What would be the charges of Course ware if required in hard copy?
The charges of Course ware is additional Rs. 2400 per year (Total Rs. 4800 for 2 years). Books will be provided by the University. Online study material is completely free.
What are the documents required for admission?