Since English is an international language and is most popular language in the world, it acts as a bridge between people from different countries. The 2 years Master of Arts degree in English from Jaipur National University
focused on the learning of English literature and language. The system gives the understudies an expertise set fitting for overseeing assets and sound presentation and communication skills and abilities, which are needed to survive in today's world.
- Further expansion of understanding related to various streams of literary trends and linguistics.
- Development of better expressive skills leading to self development as literary personnel.
- Capacity to discern the literary trends across continents so as to inculcate pertinent "global" mental makeup.
- Exploring better prospects for highter education in the chosen literature by contributing to it as a teacher, researcher, or writer.
The aspiring professionals in this acreage can work on various posts in private and government driven organizations such as:
- English language Teacher in schools,colleges and universities
- Journalist and Script writer in newspapers and magazines,theatre, Radio, television and film writing and production
- Content writer in advertising and Public Relation agencies
- Researcher in interdisciplinary areas such as mass communication, language, cultural studies, comparative literature and other fields
- Books and Novels Writer for publishing
- In field of translation, interpretation, advertising and corporate communication and so on.
M.A. English (Previous)
- Modern English Usage, Phonetics and Language
- English Literature : Elizabethans and Augustans
- English Literature : Pre-romantics and Romantics
- Victorian Literature
M.A. English (Final)
- Literary Theory
- Twentieth Century Literature : Poetry and Drama
- Twentieth Century Literature : Prose and Fiction
- American Literature
- Applied Linguistics and Contemporary English Grammer
Bachelors Degree (TDC) from any recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent.
Minimum 2 Years, Maximum 4 Years
Frequently Asked Questions