The LLM programe from Unicaf University
is intended for those who wish to pursue further legal studies after completing their first degree in law, including those who are considering an academic career, or intend to practice law. At the end of this postgraduate programme graduates have greatly enhanced knowledge of their chosen specialist subject areas, an increased ability to apply sophisticated and rigorous analytical techniques to primary and secondary legal materials, and to advance evaluations of doctrinal and policy arguments in the fields of their studies and beyond.
The primary objective of the Masters of Laws course is to provide a broad scope of business law permitting understudies to supplement their expert skills and improve their profession pathway. The program will help the legal counselors and different experts will develop their comprehension of numerous parts of law in key ranges. The motto is to develop legal administrator qualities in the understudies by providing them with all the fundamental expertise and know how of law and legal aspects of various matters.
After successfully completing the Master of Laws, there are many job opportunities available in the central and state government departments. Some of the job options are judges in various courts, Attorney journals, solicitor, public prosecutors etc. Also the opportunities are available in NGOs, labor departments, defense sector etc.
- Introduction to Master Degree
- Commercial and Consumer Law
- Corporate Law and Governance
- Frameworks of International and European Law
- International Human Rights Law
- Law of Obligations
- Research Practices
- Induction Module
- Regular admission to a Master’s programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree
- Applicants with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry
- HND Relevant holders with good relevant work experience (post graduation) may be considered for entry
- English proficiency (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
- Updated CV
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business)
- Personal Statement (mimimum 500 words)
- Copy of passport or ID
Online and through Supported Open Learning.
Frequently Asked Questions