MBA in Information Technology will help you gain a competitive edge in rapidly changing world of technology. This degree gives provides strong base in business management coupled with expertise in IT- a high value combination in technically driven business world. Candidates are equipped with designing, development and operational knowledge to transform Information technology into business application to ensure sustainable organizational growth. It is an advance MBA programme which positions you for a career in dynamic industries like IT management, e-commerce and telecommunication.
- Developing a vision for integration of latest information technologies
- To blend skills and knowledge gained during the programme to overcome unique challenges of Information systems.
- Employ cross-functional communication effectively
- Identify issues, define organisation objectives, collect and analyze data, evaluate risks, and leverage technology to enable qualitative and quantitative methods for problem solving.
- Demonstrate professional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Chief Technology Officer
- Information Systems Manager
- G.M- Information Technology
- Computer Information Specialist
- Management Information Systems Director
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Information Technology for Business
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Management Information Systems And Business Intelligence
- Database Management System
- System Analysis And Design
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Enterprise Resourse Planning
- Networking Concepts
Frequently Asked Questions