The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program from ICFAI University
is offered on distance mode by the ICFAI University, Tripura.The Program aims to impart knowledge and understanding of the different aspects of management. The program prepares the students with the skills, knowledge and strategic perspectives essential to the leadership of business around the world.
MBA programs are designed with the input of industry professionals to ensure that we deliver a curriculum that's rigorous, relevant and current.
The main motto of this courses to build the managerial limit of Retail Administration experts for creating an understanding of the crucial standards of management and their applications in Indian/universal retail connection. The quick changing retail ambiance wants that experts obtain new abilities, enhance their effectiveness, figure out how to contend and thoroughly consider the case and anticipate differently with special expertise.
- Retail Executive
- Retail Manager
- Retail Director
- Store Manager
- Product Manager
- Supply Chain Supervisor
- Client Service Executive
- Client Relation Manager
- Section supervisor, and so on.
- Convenient & flexibility mode of learning
- Contemporary & updated curriculum
- Quality course-ware
- Additional learning inputs in the form of relevant magazines / journals
- You can choose your specialization as per your interest in the 2nd year (i.e, 3 semester)
- Continue with full-time job
- You can study Anywhere India & Overseas
- Quarterly Examinations 4 Times in a year.
- Well-planned & pre-fixed examination schedules for effective planning of their personal / professional commitments.
- For all subjects,CBTexaminations
- Web support on 24/7 basis
- Fees EMI facility
- Online Counseling classes.
- Principles of Management
- Business Communication & Soft Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Economics for Managers
- Business Environment & Law
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Foundations of Accounting & Finance
- IT & Systems
- Project & Operations Management
- Principles of Retail Management
Choose any 4 out of the remaining 6 elective subjects
- Consumer Behavior in Retail
- Merchandising and Profitability
- International Retailing
- IT for Retail
- Supply Chain Management
- Service Operations Management
- Business Policy & Strategy
- International Business
- Management Control Systems
- Leadership & Change Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
Graduates (any discipline)
- Initial Payment (by Demand Draft / Credit Card) - Rs.10,000/-
- Balance amount to be paid through Equated Monthly Installments [EMIs] (including bank charges) by Post-dated Cheques (PDCs) - Rs.3950/-
- Number of EMIs - 16
Frequently Asked Questions