The purpose of MBA in Human Resource Management from Suresh Gyan Vihar University is to provide a learning curve to the students that can be readily transferred into daily practices, especially in the field of human resources. It focuses on basic functions such as HR planning, selection, performance management, recruitment management, compensation management and performance appraisals. It also sheds light on labour relations, interpersonal skill development, organizational behaviour and development of organizational policies. This program aims to develop HR professionals capable of handling vital HR role in public and private HR firms such as HR specialist, employment relations, and more.
Students will demonstrate abilities like:
- Analysis of key processes that influence the control and organisation management.
- Develop overall team building and leadership qualities to achieve desired organisation objectives.
- Implement the concepts of business ethics, integrity and business ethics.
- Successfully implement the theories and methods associated with employee morale and motivation.
- HR Officer
- Senior HR Officer
- Administrative Head
- Recruitment Coordinator
- HR Consultant
- HR Manager
- Training & Development Officer
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production, Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Human Resource Planning
- Human Resource Development
- Managing Change in Organisation
- Strategic HRM
- Labour Laws
- Employee Relation & Collective Bargaining
- Training & Development
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation
Minimum- 2 years Maximum- 4 years
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the accreditations and affiliations of SGVU?
- Suresh GyanVihar University is incorporated by Government of Rajasthan Act 2008 (Act no 16 of 2008) and established through an extraordinary gazette notification on 21 April 2008. The University is entitled to conduct various courses at UG, PG and Doctoral level in the disciplines described in schedule II of the Act.
- The joint committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC, New Delhi has recognized SGVU-DE for imparting distance education. University Grant Commission has release the approval for the establishment of the University and empowered to award degrees as specified by the UGC U/S 22 of UGC Act 1956 through its notification no. F.9-38/2008(CPP-I) dated 1 April 2009.
- Besides the fact, that Suresh GyanVihar University is running several programmes approved by AICTE, kindly note that as per the AICTE notification (advertisement no. UB/04(03)/2010) University does not require prior approval of AICTE to commence a new department or course and programme in technical education.
Exams are online or Offline? What is the pattern of exams?
- The exams are online and the examination consists of objective type questions – the exam paper will contain 50 questions of 2 marks each.
- Passing marks are 40%.
- Procter Based examination process for NRI/Foreign students.
- Students who are enrolled under the Indian/Civilian category but wish to appear for the examinations abroad, will need to pay the examination fee of $45 per subject
- The students would have to complete their assignments and examinations for every subject of the program. There would be 2 or 3 assignments per subject which would be in form of MCQ (objective type questions).
Time duration of Exams?
Examination duration is one hour
What is the admissions procedure?
Student needs to:
- Fill application form which he can get from DLP India.
- Send all scanned documents along with Payment details.
- If the student is opting to pay in installments then PDC cheque to be sent through courier.
- After receiving all the required documents, it would take 10 working day from submission of document to generate enrollment no.
What are the documents required for admission?
Mandatory Documents for Admission:-
- Duly filled Admission Form (Name should exactly as it is mentioned on 10th Std Mark Sheet)
- Student Signature on Admission Form has to match with ID Card Submitted
- Self Attested Photocopy of Degree Certificate (for MBA/MCA Programmes)
- Self Attested Photocopy of All year/All Semester Mark sheets (for MBA/MCA Programmes)
- Self Attested Photocopy of 10th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate (For All Programmes)
- Self Attested Photocopy of 12th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate (For All Programmes)
- Passport size color Photo-3 copies/or Soft Copy
- Photocopy of Govt. Photo ID Proof (e.g. PAN card, Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.)
- In Case of Name Change, need Name Change document
- For Foreign Student Foreign Address proof or copy of Passport
- Fees as per the university policy. Cheque/DD/Online Payment Receipt.
- In case of Installments Post Dated Cheques are mandatory to be submitted at time of admission)
- Letter of Undertaking, if Required (as per case requirement and norms of university)
- For further details, please Contact us +91-9958934646 or email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to be internet literate to pursue these programmes?
Basic proficiency in internet is required since all assignments & examinations are online.
Will there be any study Material?
The student would be provided with the hard copy of books/study material along with the login credentials of the Learning management system (LMS) for accessing the courses online.
How much time it takes to get the study Material?
After enrollment confirmation, student ID is generated and the student kit along with I-card, admission letter and study material is dispatched via courier within 15-20 working days. The enrollment number would be generated within 21 working days after receipt of complete set of documents and applicable fees. In standard conditions the student should receive the enrollment number and study material dispatch intimation within 21 working days after submission of all mandatory documents & applicable fees. (Courier delivery timelines additional at actuals)
When are the examinations conducted?
Examinations are tentatively conducted between 15th – 30th January and July. Student can attempt examinations twice a year only.
What are some of the reasons that may lead to rejection of an application?
Your application may be rejected if:
- Application form is not filled correctly or completely.
- If some wrong information is provided.
- If documents are not complete.
- If fees is not paid as per university guidelines.
- These are general reasons but university has its guidelines to assess each application.
How will I come to know about the status of my application for Admission?
You can contact DLP India for your enrollment details or if you are facing some issues then email us on email@example.com or call us at +91-9958934646
Is there any provision to pursue more than one course at a time?
Yes UGC/DEB has some guidelines in which you can take up some courses together in a specific combination. You can contact DLP India for more details.
How do I make a payment?
You can make payment in installments or in a lump sum for exciting offers. Convenient payment options like debit/credit card, bank transfer, cheques, etc.
Can I change my course after enrollment?
No once enrollment no is generated you cannot change the course.
Can I cancel my course after enrollment?
No there is no option of cancellation.
Is there any entrance test?
There is no entrance test.
When are the admissions done?
Students can take admission round a year however examination cycle will depend on the time of enrollment.
Is there any placement support?
In association with PeopleStrong, SVGU-DE provides free 12 hour career workshop by industry experts to help the students adapt to the dynamic corporate environment. During these sessions, top business leaders would share their experiences and insights on making a successful career in the corporate world.
Moreover, PeopleStrong is a leadingplatform-based Multi-process HR Outsourcing (mpHRO), RP Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and technology company which assists all the deserving students for exciting employment opportunities. PeopleStrong has a strong client base of about 125+ clients across diverse industry sectors like Automotive, Software & IT, Aviation, Manufacturing, FMCG & many more. Kindly contact DLP India to know the client list.
Can a foreign student enroll in these courses?
Yes anyone from anywhere can enroll for these courses due to its online delivery mode but fees structure is different for foreign nationals. Please contact 9958934646 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Do you have a Lateral Entry option?
Yes, university has lateral entry options.
Is there any Additional charges to pay for Lateral Entry?
Yes there are lateral entry charges but it has not been activated yet, for more information contact to DLP india call us at +91-9958934646
How can i contact DLP india?
To contact DLP India, please mail us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9958934646
Is the fee Refundable?
No, Fee once paid is not refundable as per rules of University.