Marketing management from Jaipur National University
is a business control concentrated on the pragmatic application of promoting systems and the administration of a company's marketing assets and exercises. Marketing officials are frequently in charge of impacting the level, timing and creation of client request in a way that will attain to the organization's goals. Marketing management hence includes a large variety of functional attributes and exercises, despite the fact that the promoting division itself may be in charge of just a subset of these. Powerful marketing methodologies assume the key part in the achievement and development of any association.
The main motto of MBA in Marketing Management is to provide the understudies with knowledge on creative methodologies and managerial expertise in the marketing sector. The course helps the students to acquire expert skills in the acreage of marketing activities.
There is an incredible demand for marketing managers in the ever growing market of the world. This course will help the understudies to get into marketing industry and pursue a career in several growing business sectors such as:
- Co-operative Credit Organizations
- Insurance and Investment Companies
- Manufacturing industries
- Information Technology firms
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Telecommunications Companies
- Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Companies
- Government and Semi-Government organizations, etc.
- Business Environment
- Organization Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Indian Ethos and Management
- Fundamental of information Technology
- Consumer Behaviour
- Sales & Promotion Management
- Service Marketing
- Management of Marketing, Communication & Advertising
- Retail Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Quantitative Techniques
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Production & Operation Management
- Research Methodology for Management Decision
- Management Information System
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Reserach Project
Admission is given on (merit) which is decided on the basis of the scores obtained in the Entrance Test with Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. Student have to attach self attested photo copies of all mark sheets.
Lateral Entry: There is no provision for lateral entry in MBA.
Minimum 2 Year, Maximum 4 Year
Frequently Asked Questions