Operation activities consist of the production of goods and providing services, value-added services, etc. Operations management is the area of business that is concerned with the responsibility of ensuring that business operations are effective. It also includes managing resources, the distribution of goods and services to the buyers and the analysis of all systems involved in these activities.
This program will give you the necessary skills to manage operations in procurement and materials management, analyzing and assessing the movement of materials and services, development of information system, manufacturing planning, inventory control, logistics management and Supply chain management.
- Operations Analyst / Manager
- Inventory Control Supervisor
- Vice President of Operations
- Vice President of Quality
- Plant Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Department Supervisor
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Facilities Planner
- Scheduler and so on.
- Business Environment
- Organization Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Indian Ethos and Management
- Fundamental of information Technology
- Production Planning & Control
- Total Quality Management
- Purchase & Material Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Quantitative Techniques
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Production & Operation Management
- Research Methodology for Management Decision
- Management Information System
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Reserach Project
Admission is given on (merit) which is decided on the basis of the scores obtained in the Entrance Test with Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. Student have to attach self attested photo copies of all mark sheets.
Lateral Entry: There is no provision for lateral entry in MBA.
Minimum 2 Years, Maximum 4 Years
Frequently Asked Questions