It’s a 2-years UGC recognized program for working professionals to become an exceptional International business management professional. The program covers contemporary & key concepts, practical insights and general management skills essential for international business career opportunities both in India and Abroad.
The program is delivered in a blended learning format of self-learning, live sessions from expert faculty members, case study discussions and real life problem solving
The MBA in International Business has been designed to develop an advanced understanding of the operation of global organizations, strategic concepts and current theories in the management of global businesses.
- Demonstrate effective application capabilities of their conceptual understanding of international business environment.
- Exhibit the ability to integrate economics, geo-politics, legal and cultural dimensions necessary for multi-national operations.
- Have local and global perspective towards international business and international operations of domestic business.
- Demonstrate effective understanding of overseas markets, international agreements, international trade and investment.
- Demonstrate analytical skills in identification and resolution of international business management issues.
- Exhibit effective decision-making skills, employing analytical and critical thinking ability.
Manufacturing, FMCG, Auto
- Export Import Management
- International Business Dev
- Opportunity Mapping & Taking biz
- International marketing / Brand Mgmt
Export House, Airlines
- Key Account Management
- Logistics Management
- Business Development
- Documentation & Project Mgmt.
Consulting, Bank, IT Cos
- Finance / Forex Management
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Project Report & Financing Options
- Research & Advisory Services
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract
- Data Analytics
- Research Methodology
- International Business
- Foreign Exchange Management and Trade Finance
- International Marketing Management
- Foreign Trade Policy, Procedure and Documentation
- International Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- International Business Law
- International Finance Management
- Mergers & Acquisition & Corporate Restructuring
Min. 45 % marks in graduation (preferably with min. 2 year of experience) - fresher's can also apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies approved by UGC?
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) is maintained and recognized by UGC under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956.
The University Grants Commission (UGC), a statutory body of the Government of India established 1956 through an Act of Parliament, is the highest institution responsible for the coordination, determination and maintenance of standards of university education in India.
Is University of Petroleum & Energy Studies distance education program approved by the Distance Education Council (DEC)?
Yes, the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies distance education is recognized by DEC for 3 academic years � 2009-10 to 2011-12.
When will the results be declared?
Results will be declared within 6 weeks after the examination.
What are the consequences of skipping examinations?
The student is required to clear all the papers of the course within the prescribed time as mentioned in the prospectus/admission documents. The time available to a student to clear the course is twice the normal duration.
What is the procedure for obtaining a Degree Certificate?
Forward the request to the Centre for Continuing Education, UPES.
When do the Admissions happen?
The winter session commences in January every year; and the fall session commences in July every year.
Note: Admission will be granted only to those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
What are the documents to be enclosed as eligibility proof along with admission application form?
Filled in application form has to be complete. Applicant is advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form. All the supporting documents (as specified in the prospectus/ application form) should be enclosed along with the application form and should be self attested.
Documents to be enclosed:
What are some of the reasons that may lead to rejection of an application?
Applications shall be rejected without assigning any reasons for the following reasons:
Can there be a refund of fees after admission or if a student withdraws from the course?
Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
Is there any provision to pursue more than one course at a time?
There is no provision for doing more than one course of UPES-CCE at the same time.
Can a student register for two semesters simultaneously?
Re-registration to two semesters simultaneously is not permitted.
What is University of Petroleum & Energy Studies?
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) is India's first energy university and Asia's first & only energy & core Sector University. UPES offers over 42 graduate, post graduate and doctoral programs to more than 4000 students in the high growth sectors of oil & gas, power, aviation, shipping, automobile, infrastructure and logistics & supply chain.
The constituent colleges of the university are: