Pebble Hills University offers multiple “top-up” degree programmes (distance learning) for the Higher National Diploma (or other qualified diploma/degree which is recognized by Pebble Hills University) graduates who wish to pursue further studies at degree level. Students with relevant Higher National Diploma can expect to accomplish the required courses within 1 year and be awarded with a bachelor degree upon satisfactory performance. HND in Nigeria: The Higher National Diploma is a two-year program. Admission is based on the National Diploma and students are usually expected to have at least one year of relevant work experience after obtaining the National Diploma. HND in UK and Ireland: A Higher National Diploma (HND) is a higher education qualification in the United Kingdom. This qualification can be used to gain entry into universities, and is considered equivalent to the first or second year of a university degree course.
- Business Management and Leadership
- Change and Crisis Management
- Customer Service and Relationship Management
- Knowledge Management and Technology
- Inventory, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Meeting, Conference and Event Management
- Online Business and eCommerce Management
- Risk Management and Business Ethics
- Project Management
- Talent and Performance Management
- Human Resources Management
- Personnel Training Development
- Business Process Management
- Diversity Management
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- Research Skills
- Coaching, Mentoring and Supervision
- Strategic Planning
- Intrapreneurship and Entrepreneurship
- Employee Accountability and Dispute Resolution
- Facilitation, Influence and Persuasion
- Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Workplace Safety
- Public Speaking and Relations
- Anger and Stress Management
- Balance and Emotional Intelligence
- IT Applications: Database Management
- IT Applications: Spreadsheet
- IT Applications: InfoPath Designer 2013
- IT Applications: OneNote 2013
- IT Applications: Outlook 2013
- IT Applications: Presentation
- IT Applications: Project 2013
- IT Applications: Publisher 2013
- IT Applications: SharePoint Designer 2013
- IT Applications: Word Processing
- IT Applications: Visio 2013
- IT Applications: Windows 7
- IT Applications: Windows 8
- IT Applications: Business Contact Manager 2010
Average GPA of 3.0; any outstanding financial obligations must be paid; on completion of the top up degree the student will be awarded with a full Bachelor’s degree.
US$1,950 if you complete the program in one year; US$2,050 if you complete the program in three years.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Accreditation's, Recognition and Validation of Pebble Hills University ?
Pebble Hills University is accredited by International Accreditation Organization (IAO) for achievement of highest standards in Organizational Management, Business Management and Business Performance through a commitment to quality and continuous improvement in Education. IAO is associated with world's leading and nationally recognized quality assurance agencies worldwide for betterment of educational standards. Some of the current IAO partners are : Department of Adult &Higher Education, Ministry of Education (Bhutan), The National Commission for University Evaluation and Accreditation (Argentina), The National Higher Education Accreditation (Costa Rica), The Accreditation and Quality Assurance Commission(Palestine), The Agency for Development of Higher Education and Quality Assurance (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Accreditacion Agencia (Chile), The Quality Assurance & Accreditation Council (Sri Lanka), Public Agency for accreditation of Higher Education (Albania), Center for Quality Assurance and Accreditation for HEI (Libya) and Higher Education Quality Evaluation Centre (Latvia), etc. International Education Accreditation Commission recognizes IAO's accreditation standards.
This is an International Accreditation Organization (IAO) certified program. You will be eligible to apply for the IAO Certification for IT Professionals. Moreover, a General Evaluation Report will be issued by the California University Foreign Credential Evaluator (CUFCE).
At United Kingdom, the Professional Managers Association (PMA) will accept Pebble Hills University graduates for full Membership of the Association. These with Masters degrees can enter the PMA at Certified Professional Manager (P.Mgr) level. In Canada, graduates are eligible apply membership and/or Chartered Member (C.Mgr) status of Chartered Institute of Management, Canada. In Africa, Pebble Hills University students are accepted for membership within the Technological Chapters of The Design, Technology and Management Society International.
What will I get after completion of course?
How can take this course?
Students can enroll at anytime from anywhere. There is also flexibility in pacing the course.
How can i contact DLP india?
To contact DLP India, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-9958934646
Can I change my course after enrollment?
No once enrollment no is generated you can't change the course.
Can I cancel my course after enrollment?
No there is no option of cancellation.
Do I have to attend regular classes?
No. There will be no regular classes for the online student community
How will I come to know about the status of my application for Admission?
You can always contact DLP India for your enrollment details or if you are facing some issues at email@example.com or call us at +91-9958934646.
Is the fee Refundable?
No, Fee once paid is not refundable as per rules of University.