This programme from Unicaf University
provides the necessary skills and values for a successful career in the world of finance. Graduates can be employed in any finance-related position, within the financial services sector, in financial institutions, or in government departments. The programme blends the specialised fields of banking, investment, corporate finance, financial accounting, financial management, management accounting, and auditing with the wider fields of business management and economics.
The course concentrates on seeing how monetary events, for example, working exercises, corporate ventures, and financing exchanges are recorded in the three fundamental financial articulations. Understudies will add to the specialized aptitudes expected to dissect monetary articulations and divulgences for utilization in budgetary examination.
- Accounting Manager
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Accounting I
- Accounting II
- Managerial Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Advanced Management and Cost Accounting
- Audit and Assurance
- Corporate and Business Law
- Financial Reporting
- Final Year Project
- International Accounting
- Advanced Accounting Theory
- Advanced Audit and Assurance
- Business Taxation
- Corporate Governance
- Performance Management
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Special Topics in AccountinG
- Regular admission to a Bachelor’s degree programme requires the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma may be considered for entry.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirements but who have at least 2 years relevant post secondary professional experience may be considered for entry
- English proficiency.
- Copy of passport or ID
Online and through Supported Open Learning
Frequently Asked Questions