The Bachelor of Political Science and International Relations from Guglielmo Marconi University is provides methodical and professional competence in the disciplines of economics, law, history and society. Particular attention is dedicated to comparative and international issues, as well as acquiring a solid grasp of empirical, political scientific, sociological, statistical and economic research methods.
In order to be admitted to the Bachelor Degree of Political Science and International Relations, applicants must possess a valid high school diploma. The Bachelor Degree is a 3-year program taught both in Italian or English and offered in an online modality, combining the following different multimedia learning tools:
- Audio-video lessons (accessible through the web platform in an asynchronous way)
- Text materials (accessible through the web platform);
- Self-Assessments: true/false questions, multiple choice, hot-spot image, chart test, role playing, simulations (accessible through the web platform);
- Written assignments requiring the accomplishment of specific tasks in which students show their mastery of methodologies, tools and critical autonomy.
- The final exam of the degree program, intended to assess the technical-scientific and professional preparation of the student, consists of the completion and discussion of a written dissertation.
Career opportunities and professional activities are possible in various sectors, such as within national and multinational private organizations, administrations, agencies, national, supranational and internationals public organizations, NGOs and third sector organizations, in the socio-economic sectors, research and communication (from journalism to marketing). The degree in Political Science and International Relations is the preferred degree for a diplomatic career. Graduates can also complete a two-year practicum at a Labor Consulting firm and take for the qualifying exam for the profession of a Labor Consultant.
The course prepares students for the following professions:
- Administrative and technical secretaries general affairs.
- Acquisition of technical Information.
- Interviewers and detectors professional.
- Correspondents in foreign languages ??and similar professions.
- Technical organization and management of the factors of production.
- Technician of public relations.
- Political Doctrine History
- History of Political Institutions
- Fundamentals of Public Law
- History of Economic Thought
- Political Science
- Political Economics
- Computer Skills
- Political Philosophy
- Administration Science
- Contemporary History
- Economic Policy
- Economic Geopolitics
- English Language Lab
- Language and Translation: English Language
- History of International Relations
- Sociology of International Relations
- International Law
- International Cooperation Policies
- Administrative Law
Electives (among those not yet taken)
- Labor Law
- Sociology of Work
- Sociology of Professions
- Environmental and Territorial Economics
- Statistics and Demographics
- General Sociology
- History of Economic Thought
- Constitutional Law
- European Union Law
- Language and Translation: French
- Language and Translation: Spanish
- Language and Translation: English II
- Language and Translation: German
In order to be admitted to the Bachelor Degree of Political Science and International Relations, applicants must possess a valid high school diploma.
Frequently Asked Questions