A degree in Business administration from Unicaf University
is a well-established and very popular course that is suitable for any ambitious person that wishes to engage in the business sector. The degree provides the student with valuable knowledge of business processes and the ability to identify risks, challenges and opportunities in the business world. The student among others will develop leadership and organisation skills that are valuable in order to communicate vision while at the same time promoting innovation and change. This degree is ideal for people wishing to enhance their position within their organisations and for people wishing to start their own business. At the same time it offers excellent prospects for future employment.
Objective of BA in Business Administartion is to equip our students with the State of the Art Expertise in their respective fields to compete in the challenging world of today. Our Endeavour is to inculcate a desire for continuous improvement, a sense of healthy competition and sensitivity towards ethical and moral values.
- To develop conceptual and analytical skills in all functional areas of Management.
- To encourage understanding of the strategic perceptions of the fast changing global scenario.
- To develop the ability to apply a multi-dimensional approach to overcome complex business problems.
- To provide ‘Hands on’ Training to the student and focus on ‘Learn by Doing’ Approach.
- To help the students acquire specific job related skills in their chosen area of specialization.
- To groom the student’s overall personality and improve his communication and oratory skills.
UG courses make you eligible for the following jobs:
- Advertising Manager
- Brand Manager
- Communications Manager
- Department Manager
- Logistics and Warehouse Manager
- Product Manager
- Public Relations Executive
- Retail Buyer and Merchandiser
- Sales Manager
- Operations manager
- Human resources manager
- Project planner
- Financial Accounting I
- Accounting II
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Ethics
- Business Communication
- Research and Writing
- Law for Business
- Organizational Behaviour
- Research Methods in Business
- Global Business
- Business Simulation
- Strategy and Business Policy
- Project: Final Year
- Induction Module
- Computer System
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Digital Business
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Writing Methods
- Regular admission to a Bachelor’s degree programme requires the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma may be considered for entry
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer
- Applicants with at least 2 years of postgraduate relevant experience may be considered for entry
- English proficiency
- Copy of passport or ID
Applicants that do not meet the minimum entry requirements may be considered for the ‘FOUNDATION PROGRAMME’
In addition to a strong academic record, the student’s extra curricular involvement, leadership skills and other relevant background information are taken into account.
Online and through Supported Open Learning
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the eligibility requirements that candidate should have to be able to join the UNICAF Scholarship programme?
To apply for the UNICAF Scholarship programme, candidates should:
Which programs can I study with the help of a scholarship?
Do I need to have work experience to apply?
Work experience is not required for admission, although having relevant work experience may help you in cases where an applicant’s academic qualifications do not fully satisfy the admissions criteria.
Will my degree have the same value as one earned on campus?
Yes of course. The degree you earn will hold the same value, acceptance, and credibility as any equivalent degree earned in a traditional campus environment.
If my academic qualifications are not in English, do they need to be translated?
All academic qualifications need to be translated to English.
Is it UNICAF a full 100% scholarship programme?
No! UNICAF gives partial scholarship opportunities up to 80%.
What if I cannot provide proof of English Proficiency?
Applicants, who are unable to provide recognized proof of English Proficiency, will be given the opportunity to take the English Placement Test (EPT).
How can i contact DLP india?
To contact DLP India, please mail us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9958934646
Will my degree state”online” on it?
The degree you earn will be the same as any equivalent degree earned in traditional campus environment.
Will I be able to take part in the graduation ceremony?
Sure! Once you have successfully completed your degree, you will be eligible to participate in the ceremony.
Is there a training course before to start my studies?
Yes! UNICAF offers an induction course for students which help them acquire all the necessary introductory knowledge on the use of VLE and other UNICAF systems.
What are the payment fees that I have to pay?
Payment fees depend on the University you choose to study with and the scholarship that you are eligible to earn.