Bachelor of Commerce from Jaipur National University
is a basic course which gives student knowledge about fundamentals of accounting. It also creates base if somebody wish to make their career in accounting.
- To impart the knowledge and analytical power to understand the functioning of the economy.
- To enable students employable in banking, insurance and financial sectors.
- to impart skills to calculate and understand accounting, taxes and company law.
First Year - Foundation (Compulsory) Courses:
The Foundation courses are compulsory for all the students in the First Year and the marks obtained in these papers aer not added for counting the final division in the examination. However a student will have to qualify these papers. Students will have to choose any one subject frm General English or General Hindi.
- General English/General Hindi
- Computer Application
- Environmental Studies
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Priniciples of Management
- Regulatory Framework of Business
- Business Economics
- Economic Environment
- Business Communication and Computer Application
- Management Accounting and Statistics
- Auditing - Principles and Practice
- Business Ethics
- Event Management
- Banking and Finance
- Financial Management
- Principle and Practice of Insurance
- Income Year
- Company Law
- Business Budgeting
- Project Management
- Environmental Management
- INternational Finance
- Macro Economics
Senior Secondary (10+2) passed or equivalent in any discipline from any recognized board, or B.A. preparatory course pass from V.M.O.U. Kota, Rajasthan.
Minimum 3 Year and Maximum 6 Years.
Frequently Asked Questions