BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) from Jainpur National University
is a three year undergraduate program for those who want to excel in the field of Computer Application. This course gives an excellent academic base with which student can achieve advanced career in computer application.
- To impart computer education and enhance knowledge about computer subjects.
- To develop better skills leading to self development and employability in computer application.
- To upgrade the professional skills and knowledge to enable them to work as teachers, programmers, analysts etc.
- To make the students eligible for admission to higher courses like M.Sc. (CS), MCA, M.Sc. (IT) etc.
BCA has greater job opportunities as they are introduced to wide range of computing like financial accounting and management, database designing, software engineering network and information system etc. B. Sc degree holders generally prefer to pursue higher education however they can seek for job in IT companies as software testers and software developers.
- Introduction to Information Technology
- PC Software
- Problem Soving through 'C' Programming
- Basic Electronics
- Basic Mathematics
- computer Organization
- PC Software Lab.
- 'C' Programming Lab.
- Computer communication & Networks
- Database Management System
- Fundamentals of Operating Systems
- Data Structures using 'C'
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Business Communications
- Database Management Lab.
- Data Structures Lab.
- Object Oriented Programming using C++
- Visual Application Development Using VB.Net
- Linux Environment
- Management Information System
- Visual Programming & WEb Designing Lab.
Senior Secondary (10+2) pass or equivalent in any discipline from any recognized Board.
Minimum 3 Years, Maximum 6 Years
Frequently Asked Questions