Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is an interdisciplinary three years graduate degree programme offered by Suresh Gyan Vihar University
With BBA, graduates can either launch their professional career in top corporates or progress to pursue a PG programme. BBA offers students a core of mandatory courses in Computer Applications,General Business Law, Economics, Finance, Marketing and Management. On successful completion of the programme students will acquire adequate knowledge and skills in Communication Skills, Logical Reasoning, Business Management, Presentation Skills and Computer Applications besides achieving a remarkable improvement in their overall personality.
Objective of BBA is to equip our students with the State of the Art Expertise in their respective fields to compete in the challenging world of today. Our Endeavour is to inculcate a desire for continuous improvement, a sense of healthy competition and sensitivity towards ethical and moral values.
- To develop conceptual and analytical skills in all functional areas of Management.
- To encourage understanding of the strategic perceptions of the fast changing global scenario.
- To develop the ability to apply a multi-dimensional approach to overcome complex business problems.
- To provide ‘Hands on’ Training to the student and focus on ‘Learn by Doing’ Approach.
- To help the students acquire specific job related skills in their chosen area of specialization.
- To groom the student’s overall personality and improve his communication and oratory skills.
UG courses make you eligible for the following jobs:
- Advertising Manager
- Brand Manager
- Communications Manager
- Department Manager
- Logistics and Warehouse Manager
- Product Manager
- Public Relations Executive
- Retail Buyer and Merchandiser
- Sales Manager
- Operations manager
- Human resources manager
- Project planner
- Principles of Management
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Computers
- Business communication Skills
- Business Environment
- Business Economics
- Introduction to Financial Accounts
- Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Cost and Management Accounting
- IT for Managers
- Business Statistics
- Production & Operation Management
- Financial Management
- Management Information Systems
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship and Small Scale Business Management
- Research Methodology
- Business Law
- Seminar on Training Report
- Total Quality Management
- Advertising & Sales Promotion
- E-Commerce & E-Business
- Banking and Insurance Management
- Project Work and Viva-Voce
10+2 or its equivalent
Minimum 3 years & Max 6 years
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the accreditations and affiliations of SGVU?
- Suresh GyanVihar University is incorporated by Government of Rajasthan Act 2008 (Act no 16 of 2008) and established through an extraordinary gazette notification on 21 April 2008. The University is entitled to conduct various courses at UG, PG and Doctoral level in the disciplines described in schedule II of the Act.
- The joint committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC, New Delhi has recognized SGVU-DE for imparting distance education. University Grant Commission has release the approval for the establishment of the University and empowered to award degrees as specified by the UGC U/S 22 of UGC Act 1956 through its notification no. F.9-38/2008(CPP-I) dated 1 April 2009.
- Besides the fact, that Suresh GyanVihar University is running several programmes approved by AICTE, kindly note that as per the AICTE notification (advertisement no. UB/04(03)/2010) University does not require prior approval of AICTE to commence a new department or course and programme in technical education.
Exams are online or Offline? What is the pattern of exams?
- The exams are online and the examination consists of objective type questions – the exam paper will contain 50 questions of 2 marks each.
- Passing marks are 40%.
- Procter Based examination process for NRI/Foreign students.
- Students who are enrolled under the Indian/Civilian category but wish to appear for the examinations abroad, will need to pay the examination fee of $45 per subject
- The students would have to complete their assignments and examinations for every subject of the program. There would be 2 or 3 assignments per subject which would be in form of MCQ (objective type questions).
Time duration of Exams?
Examination duration is one hour
What is the admissions procedure?
Student needs to:
- Fill application form which he can get from DLP India.
- Send all scanned documents along with Payment details.
- If the student is opting to pay in installments then PDC cheque to be sent through courier.
- After receiving all the required documents, it would take 10 working day from submission of document to generate enrollment no.
What are the documents required for admission?
Mandatory Documents for Admission:-
- Duly filled Admission Form (Name should exactly as it is mentioned on 10th Std Mark Sheet)
- Student Signature on Admission Form has to match with ID Card Submitted
- Self Attested Photocopy of Degree Certificate (for MBA/MCA Programmes)
- Self Attested Photocopy of All year/All Semester Mark sheets (for MBA/MCA Programmes)
- Self Attested Photocopy of 10th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate (For All Programmes)
- Self Attested Photocopy of 12th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate (For All Programmes)
- Passport size color Photo-3 copies/or Soft Copy
- Photocopy of Govt. Photo ID Proof (e.g. PAN card, Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.)
- In Case of Name Change, need Name Change document
- For Foreign Student Foreign Address proof or copy of Passport
- Fees as per the university policy. Cheque/DD/Online Payment Receipt.
- In case of Installments Post Dated Cheques are mandatory to be submitted at time of admission)
- Letter of Undertaking, if Required (as per case requirement and norms of university)
- For further details, please Contact us +91-9958934646 or email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to be internet literate to pursue these programmes?
Basic proficiency in internet is required since all assignments & examinations are online.
Will there be any study Material?
The student would be provided with the hard copy of books/study material along with the login credentials of the Learning management system (LMS) for accessing the courses online.
How much time it takes to get the study Material?
After enrollment confirmation, student ID is generated and the student kit along with I-card, admission letter and study material is dispatched via courier within 15-20 working days. The enrollment number would be generated within 21 working days after receipt of complete set of documents and applicable fees. In standard conditions the student should receive the enrollment number and study material dispatch intimation within 21 working days after submission of all mandatory documents & applicable fees. (Courier delivery timelines additional at actuals)
When are the examinations conducted?
Examinations are tentatively conducted between 15th – 30th January and July. Student can attempt examinations twice a year only.
What are some of the reasons that may lead to rejection of an application?
Your application may be rejected if:
- Application form is not filled correctly or completely.
- If some wrong information is provided.
- If documents are not complete.
- If fees is not paid as per university guidelines.
- These are general reasons but university has its guidelines to assess each application.
How will I come to know about the status of my application for Admission?
You can contact DLP India for your enrollment details or if you are facing some issues then email us on email@example.com or call us at +91-9958934646
Is there any provision to pursue more than one course at a time?
Yes UGC/DEB has some guidelines in which you can take up some courses together in a specific combination. You can contact DLP India for more details.
How do I make a payment?
You can make payment in installments or in a lump sum for exciting offers. Convenient payment options like debit/credit card, bank transfer, cheques, etc.
Can I change my course after enrollment?
No once enrollment no is generated you cannot change the course.
Can I cancel my course after enrollment?
No there is no option of cancellation.
Is there any entrance test?
There is no entrance test.
When are the admissions done?
Students can take admission round a year however examination cycle will depend on the time of enrollment.
Is there any placement support?
In association with PeopleStrong, SVGU-DE provides free 12 hour career workshop by industry experts to help the students adapt to the dynamic corporate environment. During these sessions, top business leaders would share their experiences and insights on making a successful career in the corporate world.
Moreover, PeopleStrong is a leadingplatform-based Multi-process HR Outsourcing (mpHRO), RP Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and technology company which assists all the deserving students for exciting employment opportunities. PeopleStrong has a strong client base of about 125+ clients across diverse industry sectors like Automotive, Software & IT, Aviation, Manufacturing, FMCG & many more. Kindly contact DLP India to know the client list.
Can a foreign student enroll in these courses?
Yes anyone from anywhere can enroll for these courses due to its online delivery mode but fees structure is different for foreign nationals. Please contact 9958934646 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Do you have a Lateral Entry option?
Yes, university has lateral entry options.
Is there any Additional charges to pay for Lateral Entry?
Yes there are lateral entry charges but it has not been activated yet, for more information contact to DLP india call us at +91-9958934646
How can i contact DLP india?
To contact DLP India, please mail us at email@example.com or call us at +91-9958934646
Is the fee Refundable?
No, Fee once paid is not refundable as per rules of University.