These programs will lead to rewarding careers across Aviation and Hospitality industries, both in India and Abroad. You may pursue this program along with your current job or even as a Fresher. With Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Industries surging ahead in India, professionals with management skills and relevant certifications would be highly preferred.
- Programs offered by UPES-CCE, Asia’s first and largest domain specific university
- Post completion of the program, you get the opportunity become a part of the one amongst the fastest growing industries hence, will have multiple career opportunities
- Work in Aviation, Hospitality, event / sports management consultancy and other service sectors
- You can work across multiple domain functions like sales, operation & others
- Opportunity to work in India and Abroad; travel across the world
- Improve your interpersonal skills
- Flight Analysis
- Airport Operations Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Planning & Strategy
- Airline/Airport Revenue Forecasting
- Airline Operations Management
- Loyalty Program Management
- Ticketing and Passenger Services
- Fuelling Management
- Fundamental of Airlines Operation
- Airport Planning & Management
- Aviation Forecasting Techniques
- Aviation Law & Insurance
- Aviation Safety & Security Management
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Aviation Enterprise Management
- Regulatory Management
WHO SHOULD DO THIS PROGRAM?
- Graduate, diploma holders with more than 5 years’ experience or MTech or MBA in other specialization those who are looking forward for focused specialization in Aviation domain
- Senior executives or those who look forward to fast track or less than one year but a comprehensive program in Aviation
Graduation degree / 3 years Diploma with minimum 5 years of experience
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies approved by UGC?
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) is maintained and recognized by UGC under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956.
The University Grants Commission (UGC), a statutory body of the Government of India established 1956 through an Act of Parliament, is the highest institution responsible for the coordination, determination and maintenance of standards of university education in India.
Is University of Petroleum & Energy Studies distance education program approved by the Distance Education Council (DEC)?
Yes, the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies distance education is recognized by DEC for 3 academic years � 2009-10 to 2011-12.
When will the results be declared?
Results will be declared within 6 weeks after the examination.
What are the consequences of skipping examinations?
The student is required to clear all the papers of the course within the prescribed time as mentioned in the prospectus/admission documents. The time available to a student to clear the course is twice the normal duration.
What is the procedure for obtaining a Degree Certificate?
Forward the request to the Centre for Continuing Education, UPES.
When do the Admissions happen?
The winter session commences in January every year; and the fall session commences in July every year.
Note: Admission will be granted only to those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
What are the documents to be enclosed as eligibility proof along with admission application form?
Filled in application form has to be complete. Applicant is advised to read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form. All the supporting documents (as specified in the prospectus/ application form) should be enclosed along with the application form and should be self attested.
Documents to be enclosed:
What are some of the reasons that may lead to rejection of an application?
Applications shall be rejected without assigning any reasons for the following reasons:
Can there be a refund of fees after admission or if a student withdraws from the course?
Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
Is there any provision to pursue more than one course at a time?
There is no provision for doing more than one course of UPES-CCE at the same time.
Can a student register for two semesters simultaneously?
Re-registration to two semesters simultaneously is not permitted.
What is University of Petroleum & Energy Studies?
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) is India's first energy university and Asia's first & only energy & core Sector University. UPES offers over 42 graduate, post graduate and doctoral programs to more than 4000 students in the high growth sectors of oil & gas, power, aviation, shipping, automobile, infrastructure and logistics & supply chain.
The constituent colleges of the university are: