The course employs theoretical concepts and models, coupled with case studies based on the experiences of leaders within the profession to understand how to develop leadership potential in oneself and others.
- To nurture students inherent leadership abilities to create competent leaders in a variety of professional settings.
- To help students understand various characteristics of effective leadership.
- To develop an understanding of effective communication, teamwork and collaborative techniques.
- To develop business leaders skilled in critical thinking, ethical reasoning, decision making and problem solving.
Module I: Organizational Behavior
The course provides the student with the tools to understand and evaluate individual, group and organizational processes. The student will also gain an appreciation of the relevance of the study of organizational behaviour to the practice of human resource management.
- Introduction to Organizational Behavior
- Diversity OB
- Emotions in the work place
- Perception and Attribution OB
- Motivation Theories and performance
- Teamwork and team performance
- Decision Making and Creativity
- Conflict and Negotiation
- Communication and Collaboration
- Organizational Culture and Innovation
The course consists of video lectures, textbooks and powerpoint presentations
Module II: Leadership
- Social Leadership
- Employee Engagement
- Tools and Techniques
- Functions of management
- Organizational Change
Content (6 month course): all of the above plus and the fee is 1050 Euros
Module III: Human Resources Management
This course is designed to acquaint the student with the principles and methods related to the effective utilization of personnel in the business organization. It will develop relations involved in recruitment, selection, placement, training, and supervision of employees.
- The role of human resources
- Strategic HRM
- Diversity and Multiculturalism
- Compensation and Benefits
- Retention and Motivation
- Training and Development
- Successful Employee Communication
- Managing Employee Performance
- Employee Assessment
- International HRM
Module IV: Change Management
- Intro to Change Management
- Organizational Change
- The Congruence Model of Change
- Structural, Political & Cultural Perspective
- Implementing Change
Bachelor OR 3 years of working exp in related field after High School
Frequently Asked Questions