This course provides an overview of marketing processes and marketing principles, and provides students with the opportunity to apply the key concepts to practical business situations.
- To apply marketing theory and concepts to what marketers do in "the real world"
- To use marketing concepts to make business decisions
- To improve familiarity with current challenges and issues in marketing
Students can join various industries such as Banking, Co-operative Credit Organizations, Insurance and Investment Companies, Manufacturing industries, Automotives, Information Technology firms, Pharmaceutical Companies, Telecommunications Companies, Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Companies, Government and Semi-Government organizations, etc. they can opt for various designations like:
- Marketing Consultant
- Marketing manager/Executive
- Director marketing
- Strategy planning manager/executive
- Business Development manager/Executive
- Vice-president marketing and Communications
- Client Service head, etc.
Module I: Business Marketing
This course covers problems and organizations of systems of distributing goods and services in our business world. It will include promotion through retail and wholesale parallels, consumer buyer habits, pricing, budgeting, transportation, warehousing sources and uses of marketing information, and marketing of agricultural products.
- Intro to Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Consumer Behavior
- Business Buying Behavior
- Market Segmenting, Targeting & Positioning
- Creating, Developing and Managing Offerings
- Marketing Channels
- Supply Chains
- Marketing Research and Market Intelligence
- Advertising, Integrated Marketing Communications & the Changing Media Landscape
- Public Relations, Social Media & Sponsorships
- Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty & Empowerment
- Marketing Plan
Module II: Marketing Management
- Marketing Concepts and approaches.
- Marketing Segmentations
- Marketing Environment
- Consumer process and behavior
- Marketing information systems and marketing researcher
Bachelor OR 3 years of working exp in related field after High School
Frequently Asked Questions