This course is designed to acquaint the student with the principles and methods related to the effective utilization of personnel in the business organization. It will develop relations involved in recruitment, selection, placement, training, and supervision of employees.
- Develop the knowledge needed to resolve actual human resource management problems
- Manage the employment relationship. Investigate how HRM is responding to current business trends, opportunities, and challenges.
- Identify the human resources needs of an organization or department.
- Conduct a job analysis and produce a job description from the job analysis.
- Evaluate the procedures and practices used for recruiting and selecting suitable employees.
- Assess training requirements and design a successful orientation and training program.
- Explain the responsibilities of management, HRM specialists, managers, and employees in managing the employment relationship in a unionized or a non-unionized environment.
After completing this course, the candidates will get the doors of opportunities open for them in every sector. They can make their career as a human resource manager in one of the several corporate sectors in the country as well as internationally. Students can work as:
- Human Resource manager/executive
- Human Resource Consultant
- Strategy and Planning manager/executive
- Training and develop manager/Executive, and so forth.
Module I: Principles of Management
This module provides with the basic information about main management functions, management prehistory and its theories, basic points of operation, marketing, human resource and financial management. The main aim is to acquire knowledge of management science development, its concept, object, key management functions, and principles of the main fields of organisation's work as an object of management.
- History, Globalization & Ethics of Management
- Personality & Work behaviors
- Mission, Vision & Values
- Strategic Management
- Goals and Objectives
- Organizational Structure and change
- Organizational Culture
- Leading people and organizations
- Decision Making
- Communication in Organizations
- Managing Groups and Team
- Motivating Employees
- Strategic Human Resources Management
Module II: Human Resources Management
- The role of human resources
- Strategic HRM
- Diversity and Multiculturalism
- Compensation and Benefits
- Retention and Motivation
- Training and Development
- Successful Employee Communication
- Managing Employee Performance
- Employee Assessment
- International HRM
Content (6 month course) all of the above plus and fee is 1050 Euros
Module III. Personnel Management
- Talent Management
- Effective Recruiting and Interviewing
- Employee Development and Retention
- Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Organizational Culture
- Ethical Behavior
- Resolving Conflict and Managing Difficult Employees
- Work and Leisure Balance
Module IV: Leadership
- Social Leadership
- Leadership and Employee Engagement
- Leadership and Management
- Tools and Techniques
- Functions of Management
- Organizational Change
- Employee Management
- The course consists of video lectures, powerpoint presentations and textbooks.
Bachelor OR 3 years of working exp in related field after High School
Frequently Asked Questions