Can you tell us if Annamalai University is recognized by UGC?
Annamalai University is a 84 year old state Government University, approved by UGC and Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
One of the top three Universities in India on the number of admissions to be taken year on year through distance mode. Over 2 Lakh students join Annamalai University every year.
World’s largest on the number of programs to be offered in distance mode with more than 450 programs in their basket.
What is the eligibility criterion for the programs you offer?
2 + 3 Years Graduation from a recognized University.
Are the programs offered by you approved by Government?
The degree is recognized by UGC and approved by the Ministry of HRD, India.Hence, the degrees offered by Annamalai University are valid in private/public and government sectors organizations.
What are the tech. requirements for taking your online sessions?
You could do the program on the computer/ laptop provided with internet connectivity (A 512 KBPS connection is sufficient). Speakers/Headphones would enrich your experience while attending audio-visual sessions.
How do you conduct classes and what are all covered in it?
We deliver the program in online mode. You would be given a dedicated access right for their own virtual learning space. You will undergo various knowledge rich learning components. The details are given below.
- Faculty driven interactive learning sessions. Sessions are conducted using Audio/video content, presentations, Opinion polls, electronic white boards, industry expert discussions, query handling through voice and chat mode…
- Catalyzer sessions that are developed with rich audio/video/graphics and various learning tools to facilitate easy learning of concepts
- Courseware with Audio, Video and PPT case studies, Bookmarks and Quizzes
- Performance reports, E-Coach for academic guidance, Technology support desk for your tech. queries, blogs, mentoring through student-chosen observers and many more…
How are exams administered?
The final assessment is governed by Annamalai University directly. Each subject assessment is done for 100 Marks. Internal assessment is of 25 marks and External assessment is for 75 marks and it is conducted by Annamalai University through conventional paper-pen exam held all over India in Annamalai University designated examination centres.
What happens if we miss to attend the examinations?
The academic year end examinations are conducted in the month of May each year. Students who miss to attend this exam or fail in any of the subject can take up supplementary exams conducted in December each year.
How much amount is to be paid towards Examination fees?
Examination fees is generally between Rs.300 - Rs.500 per paper and it is decided by the university before the examination.
What is the application and Prospectus fees?
The application and Prospectus fees for this Program is Rs.150 and if requested to courier it would be Rs.250.
What would be the charges of Course ware if required in hard copy?
The charges of Course ware is additional Rs.1200 (Total Rs.1200 for 1 years). Books will be provided by the University. Online study material is completely free.
What are the documents required for admission?
- Attested Certificates & Mark sheets.
- 4 Photographs, One attested photo pasted on form.
- Transfer or Migration Certificate.
- Application form with blue, pink & white cards attached duly filled.