The course will provide students of educational management the knowledge, skills and competence in managing the human resources of the organization from recruitment to retirement.
- Define and explain the different personnel management concepts, theories and practices.
- Identify and apply the different policies of personnel management from recruitment to retirement.
- Describe various types of employee training programs.
- Identify the different government agencies, their access and services related to personnel management.
- Characterize the necessary competence and develop good decision-making in terms of personnel matters as educational managers.
Module I: Introduction to Personnel Management
- Talent Management
- Effective Recruiting
- Employee Development and Retention
- Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Organizational Culture
- Ethical Behavior
- Resolving Conflict and Managing Difficult Employees
- Work and Leisure Balance
Module II: Human Resources Management
This course is designed to acquaint the student with the principles and methods related to the effective utilization of personnel in the business organization. It will develop relations involved in recruitment, selection, placement, training, and supervision of employees.
- The role of human resources
- Strategic HRM
- Diversity and Multiculturalism
- Compensation and Benefits
- Retention and Motivation
- Training and Development
- Successful Employee Communication
- Managing Employee Performance
- Employee Assessment
- International HRM
High School Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions