Finance Management from Jaipur National University
skills involve overseeing the preparation of financial reports, direct investment activities, and implementing cash management strategies. As computers are increasingly used to record and organize data, many financial managers are spending more time developing strategies and implementing the long-term goals of their organization.
- To help students to get professional education through distance learning so that he/she can put a step towards corporate world
- Expansion of understanding related to various streams of Management
- To develop managerial skills and personal skills leading to self developoment
- Exploring better prospectus for higher education in the field of Management
Financial executives and managers are much in demand in the banking and financial institutions, Big and small corporate houses, Government and non Government organizations.so you can start as a junior executive or study higher to join a managerial position.
- Business Environment
- Organization Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Indian Ethos and Management
- Fundamental of information Technology
- Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Financial Institution & Services
- International Financial Management
- Working Capital Management
- Management Control System
Admission is given on Merit decided based on scores obtained in entrance Test organized by JNU, Jaipur or MAT/CAT/RMAT or similar test organized by other recognized institutions/ Agencies with Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university
Lateral Entry in MBA: The university provides opportunity to the students of JNU with one year Diploma in Management in HRM/ MM/ FM/ ORM for admission in MBA final year. In this system, after completing the Diploma, a student can seek admission in the MBA final year. The University grants credits to the students for the course already cleared/ passed. The unmatched credits will have to be earned with the final year examinations for completing the academic degree from JNU.
Minimum 1 Year, Maximum 2 Year
Frequently Asked Questions