The greatest asset of any organization is human resource. Many organizations describe Human Resource Management from Jaipur National University
as a combination of administrative personnel functions with performance management, employee relations and resource planning.
The main objective of Human Resources is to ensure the maximum return on the investment that an organization has made in its human capital and minimize risk. Human resource management deals in the following areas of an organization:
- Recruitment Strategy & Planning
- Recruitment Processes
- Selection Process
- Enrichment, Training and Development
- Performance Evaluation and Management
- Industrial and Employee Relations
- Record keeping of all personal data.
- Compensation, pensions, bonuses etc in liaison with Payroll
- Confidential advice to internal customers in relation to problems at work.
- Career development
HR personnel are needed in all small and large-scale industries including government & semi-government, private & co-operative fields. Openings also exist in Information Technology and Information Technology Enabled Services, BPOs and Banking. This course will be very beneficial to students for exploring diverse roles in the HR department of various organizations.
- Business Environment
- Organization Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Indian Ethos and Management
- Fundamental of information Technology
- Industrial Relation & Labour Law
- Organization Development and Change
- Compensation System Administration
- Human Resource Planning
- Human Resource Development
Admission is given on Merit decided based on scores obtained in entrance Test organized by JNU, Jaipur or MAT/CAT/RMAT or similar test organized by other recognized institutions/ Agencies with Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university
Lateral Entry in MBA: The university provides opportunity to the students of JNU with one year Diploma in Management in HRM/ MM/ FM/ ORM for admission in MBA final year. In this system, after completing the Diploma, a student can seek admission in the MBA final year. The University grants credits to the students for the course already cleared/ passed. The unmatched credits will have to be earned with the final year examinations for completing the academic degree from JNU.
Minimum 1 Year, Maximum 2 Years
Frequently Asked Questions